Austrian GP F1 2015 Qualifying results
Right after taking the top two spots of the 2015 Canadian GP Qualifying Mercedes-AMG Petronas team has done it again, by taking the pole position and second place in Austrian GP Qualifying.
Kimi Raikkonen was knocked out in Q1 of Austrian GP Qualifying due to miscommunication of strategy and plan changes at Ferrari.
Sebastian Vettel took third place in the Austrian GP Qualifying.
Felipe Massa took fourth place for Williams-Mercedes.
Force India-Mercedes’ Nico Hulkenberg, and fresh on the heels of winning the 2015 24 Hours of LeMans took fifth position of the Austrian GP Qualifying.
2015 Austrian GP Qualifying results
1. Lewis Hamilton GBR Mercedes-Mercedes 1m 08.455s
2. Nico Rosberg GER Mercedes-Mercedes 1m 08.655s
3. Sebastian Vettel GER Ferrari-Ferrari 1m 08.810s
4. Felipe Massa BRZ Williams-Mercedes 1m 09.192s
5. Nico Hulkenberg GER Force India-Mercedes 1m 09.278s
6. Valtteri Bottas FIN Williams-Mercedes 1m 09.319s
7. Max Verstappen NED Toro Rosso-Renault 1m 09.612s
8. Daniil Kvyat RUS Red Bull-Renault 1m 09.694s
9. Felipe Nasr BRZ Sauber-Ferrari 1m 09.713s
10. Romain Grosjean FRA Lotus-Mercedes No time
11. Pastor Maldonado VEN Lotus-Mercedes 1m 10.374s
12. Marcus Ericsson SWE Sauber-Ferrari 1m 10.426s
13. Carlos Sainz Jr ESP Toro Rosso-Renault 1m 10.465s
14. Daniel Ricciardo AUS Red Bull-Renault 1m 10.482s
15. Fernando Alonso ESP McLaren-Honda 1m 10.736s
16. Sergio Perez MEX Force India-Mercedes 1m 12.522s
17. Jenson Button GBR McLaren-Honda 1m 12.632s
18. Kimi Raikkonen FIN Ferrari-Ferrari 1m 12.867s
19. Roberto Merhi ESP Manor Marussia-Ferrari 1m 14.071s
20. Will Stevens GBR Manor Marussia-Ferrari 1m 15.368s
Daniil Kvyat and Daniel Ricciardo are subject to 10 place grid penalty and will not start the 2015 Austrian GP race in their qualifying position.
Fernando Alonso and Jenson Button are subject to 15 place grid penalty and will not start the 2015 Austrian GP race in their qualifying position.
Our hearts and prayers go to the victims of the attack that took three lives and injured 35 others as a man drove his car into a crowded square in the Austrian city of Graz.